The Brayton Directory is open for the 2020-2021 school year! The online directory is a community resource for Brayton families to connect to one another to better support our students. It is an online directory that lists Brayton family details to other Brayton families. The Directory is “opt-in” and you verify and control what details are posted and visible about your family. To be included, please create an account with the host site Membership Toolkit, and verify your student and family details. If you are a returning family, please log in and verify your details. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to the Directory.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://brayton.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
There is also an iOS app to access the directory once registered. Membership Toolkit on the App Store
To make the directory as complete as possible, please complete this registration process no later than September 18.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org