- Respect for other students is expected within the building, on the playground, and when traveling to and from school.
- Respect must be shown for teachers, playground and cafeteria aides, custodians, all staff members, parents and visitors who may be in the school.
- Students are expected to be cooperative with and respectful of substitute teachers.
- Name-calling, teasing, hurtful remarks and gestures are not acceptable.
- Physical contact, such as pushing and hitting, is not acceptable.
- Students and teachers have the right to privacy in the restrooms.
- Running or making loud noise in the hallways or stairways is not acceptable.
- Personal belongings may not be touched without the permission of the owner.
In addition to the school rules listed above, a set of class rules will be prepared by the students and teachers of each classroom.