Welcome to the Brayton Elementary School student directory!
Para español, haga clic en “ver este correo electrónico como una página web” y seleccione su idioma en el menú desplegable en la parte superior derecha. Gracias.
The Brayton Elementary School PTO is once again using Membership Toolkit (there is an app) as the electronic student directory platform. We are pleased to offer this Brayton directory as the “on the go” solution to playdate contacts, birthday invites, and homework questions! We strive to achieve 100% participation.
**NEW THIS YEAR: Your contact information will automatically be published and included in the student directory unless you “opt out”. If you do not want your contact information shared with the Brayton community, you will have the opportunity to limit some or all of what is published.
If you had a student in Brayton Elementary school last year, your family contact record has been preserved and your student(s) has moved up from the prior year.
Contact information for new families (1st graders and families new to the district) has been imported into the directory from Summit School District’s Genesis system. If you are a new family, or an existing family that has never logged into the student directory, and have chosen to not share your contact information with the PTO, your information has not been included at this time.
To access the student directory, you need to confirm your information for the current school year.
What we need from our Brayton families:
1. Log into the directory no later that Friday September 3rd and confirm your data is current and accurate.
2. Choose what information you’d like others to see. Remember, this information is limited to the Brayton community only.
Required steps for registration and confirmation of your data
1. Go to https://brayton.
2. If you already have an account with this school or another school or organization/school that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login in the “Returning User Login section”. If you DO have an account then skip step 3 and proceed to step 4.
3. If you don’t have a MTK account from another school, Click on the Register>>Login button in the “New User?” Section.
- CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- Select “Create Account”
- PLEASE USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL. Please do NOT use a different email address because you will create a second family record and your child will be listed twice in the directory. AFTER you have created your account with this email address, you may change your login email .
- IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR STUDENT LISTED OR FIND THAT MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT IS ASKING YOU TO ENTER YOUR STUDENT INFO, you have likely used a different email than the one is on file so please log out and use the email address that you are reading this from or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your name, email address where you received the email you are reading, and chosen password, and click “verify my email”. Check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, be sure to check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, you may log back in and finish the registration process.
4. After logging in, complete or update the Parent/Family and Student Information. NOTE: Be sure to check your phone numbers as they often come in unlabeled from Genesis.
5. Complete the Directory Privacy Preferences for the information you want included/excluded.
6. Don’t forget to make a donation to the PTO! https://braytonschoolpto.com/
**To use the directory, bookmark https://brayton.
THANK YOU for being a part of our Brayton Bobcats community!!!
Questions? – Contact us at email@example.com